Are you experiencing tooth sensitivity or dry mouth? Do you have a tendency to develop cavities? If so, the answer to your oral health problems might be MI Paste®. At California Dental Innovations, Dr. Mina Levi prescribes MI Paste® to remineralize teeth and keep them healthy. Contact our San Francisco dental office today for more information about this revolutionary, professional-grade dental treatment.
What is MI Paste®?
MI Paste® is a topical tooth cream that is water-based and sugar-free. This toothpaste-like cream is filled with tooth-healthy calcium and phosphate and acts to replenish these minerals in your teeth. Thus, strengthening your tooth’s exterior. When smeared directly to the enamel, MI Paste® can help condition, shield, and reconstruct the surface of the teeth.
How does MI Paste® work?
Just like any other part of your body, your mouth needs balance to thrive. Yet, dental demineralization is a natural part of life. This happens when the acidic by-product of plaque wears away at the surface of the teeth. Generally speaking, demineralization causes mineral imbalances. MI Paste® reinstates the minerals essential for oral health while improving sensitive dental surfaces, saliva flow, and fluoride absorption—leading to a more balanced pH level in the mouth.
Because MI Paste® contacts the active ingredient RECALDENT™, this product is exclusively for professional use. RECALDENT™ is a compound consisting of naturally occurring chemicals that unites calcium and phosphate with dental surfaces.
Who could MI Paste® benefit?
MI Paste® can be a remedy or part of a treatment plan for patients who:
- Have dry mouth
- Suffer from tooth sensitivity
- Are at increased risk of tooth decay
- Are suffering from acid erosion
- Have white spots or minor discoloration on their teeth
- Pregnant women who might have high oral acid levels
Our Top Six Reasons to Try MI Paste®
There are many benefits to using MI Paste® for teeth. Here are the top six reasons why your San Francisco dentist might suggest using MI Paste®:
- If you’re interested in whitening treatment, consider MI Paste®. It can help diminish dental sensitivity that is sometimes associated with teeth whitening.
- Are you a regular soda or alcohol drinker? If so, this dental paste can protect your enamel against erosion caused by acidic drinks.
- Have you had fixed braces in the past? If so, you might notice white spots on your teeth. MI Paste® can minimize the look of annoying white spots.
- Dry mouth is a common side effect of certain medications, such as those taken for allergies, high blood pressure, and mental health disorders. If dry mouth is a side effect of your daily medication, this patented tooth cream can help protect your smile from enamel erosion.
- Although baby teeth eventually fall out, they are crucial for a child’s growth and development. MI Paste® can help protect children’s teeth from cavities, which are prevalent among young children and teens.
- MI Paste® can help safeguard your enamel from any acids associated with frequent vomiting. For instance, if you are undergoing chemotherapy, are pregnant, or suffer from gastric reflux.
Do you live in San Francisco? Get some MI Paste® for Teeth!
Dr. Mina Levi can let you know if this at-home treatment is suitable for you, as well as set you up with a tube of MI Paste® for teeth. So, call 415-513-5066 or message us online to start your MI Paste® journey with California Dental Innovations.